Crossroads Manufacturing is bringing the innovative Worksite Hawk to the World of Concrete trade show in Las Vegas!
The Worksite Hawk has been raising the bar (as well as a few eyebrows) in the construction industry since its introduction. Considering the rave reviews from users, it’s only natural that Crossroads Mfg. would bring it to the nation’s premier construction industry trade show.
Even in an arena filled with the best equipment the world has to offer, the Worksite Hawk stands out. The Worksite Hawk is designed with the needs of the dynamic manager and owner in mind, offering 24/7 functionality that ensures any operation will be elevated to the next level. Here’s how:
- 360 Degree PTZ Video Camera: Offers complete view of work area
- 24/7 Security – Keeps watch over your site 24/7
- Automatic Alerts – Notify you by text and email of any activity
- 200 Days of Footage – Store over 6 months of recordings
- Constant Supervision – Monitor a worksite using your computer or device
- Solar-Powered – Solar panels supply all the power, no fuel or outlet necessary
- AGM Batteries – No maintenance required, ever
- Compact Size – Leaves such a small footprint on the site that you’ll barely notice it’s there
- Economical Transport – Compact size makes shipping affordable
- GPS – Track the unit’s precise location
- Easy Setup –A few simple steps and the Workplace Hawk is ready to go
Come see what all the buzz is about and enter to win a $200 cash prize! All you have to do is swipe your conference badge, have a valid email address, and you’re entered. The winner will be announced at 12:00 pm on Friday, February 6, and you need not be present to win.
Crossroads Mfg. will be at booth #N2772, from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm February 3-5, and on February 6 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Contact Crossroads Mfg. at 319-415-1226, or by email at sales@CrossroadsMfg.com.